fat girl looking to leave 80lbs in the dust, wanna join me?

Options
Starting weight 255
Current weight 230
Goal weight 150

Started the c25k, can't run for *kitten*, but am still getting my *kitten* moving. Looking to incorporate yoga along with the zumba that I'm terrible at (Kinect version only ever gets to 2 stars.) I'm doing this kicking and screaming the whole time, but it needs to get done, there's a skinny chick inside me. I know there is. I swallowed her whole while bingeing on cake. Burp!

Let's be friends and we can whine and cry about this together.

Replies

• hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hell yea!
  • Roxiesmother
    Options
    I hope that you never lose your sense of humour, you're hilarious!
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, yes, I'm keeping it. It doesn't weigh anything.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Going to start c25k once it warms up! Hoping it'll help me drop some serious poundage too:) You keep on keeping on, lady! You are awesome!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I love to whine! Oh I mean support my mfps!
  • danaelizas
    danaelizas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'll join ya.
  • mrstmsmoot
    Options
    Thats awesome. I'm down!!!!
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I want to do... I will definitely join you!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    add me!! Would love to have a new friend on the journey to rescue the skinny girl inside!!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Please feel free to add me if you need motivation or ideas on food.

I started at 256 and currently at 172. I started with water aerobics and Zumba three days a week. I'm currently on week 2 of the Couch to 5k training and 30 Day Shred.

@Nursekern - why not start it tomorrow? I do the jogging in 30 degree weather and rain because I want it that bad!
  • kwhitex6
    Options
    add me as well- your daily dose of humor and my playful sarcasm will get us thru this journey!
    I just started P90X this morning :) Good Luck to you!
  • whairigaila
    Options
    I started at 236, got down to 215 and back at 230. Starting this today :)

I'll add you now. I promise to encourage if you promise to make me laugh lol xx
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    SW 242
    CW 235.4
    GW 150ish

Feel free to add me. Always looking for a whining partner!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    lol love your post!

I'm down to 163lbs from 220 and my goal is also 150. The skinny girl is nearly out :smile: . I'm on that last bit where it's getting harder and now I need to focus on getting those muscles looking fab.

Feel free to add me.
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Honey I'm in! I started at 265 whopping fries oops I mean pounds. If I can do it - anyone can. I promise it's hard in fact it's the most difficult thing you will ever do. BUT - it's amazing because the support from family and friends and MFP friends makes it worth it. I get such wonderful notes from complete strangers and they do totally touch my life. We can do this and we can be strong and amazing!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request your way! Love your humor, definitely could use some laughs on this weight loss journey!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have 100 pounds to lose..
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OMG, so many new myfatness peeps! I need you all to keep watch on my supersize badunkadunk. Knowing you're all watching will not only make me paranoid, but if my lazy *kitten* can do it, so can you. I mean, really, I got the angry lolcat face on when i exercise. If I haven't added you yet, ya'll need to relax, I work nights and I need a nap.
  • cewealthy
    cewealthy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im down with it