NSV!!!:)

Options
Today is my 15th day to use MFP and I am so excited that I have stuck with it. I have been in a love/hate relationship with fitness, weight, and MFP for a LONG time but, this time is different...even on my not so good days, I still log EVERYTHING and I end the day feeling good to be held accountable and to make better choices each new day!

.......Also, I am down 2 pant sizes! OH YEAH!!!

Replies

• 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am logging everything too...I find it helps me make the decision --to eat or not to eat...'cuz I am one to snackout of boredom, so knowing I have to log every bite makes it easier to say "NO!!!"... :)
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    great job! mind over matter :)
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Two pant sizes in 15 days! wow! You rock.

Keep with it for one more week and then you know a habit has been formed. (they say it takes 21 days to form a habit - you are two thirds of the way there.)
  • Thanks so much everyone! I know that the 2 pant sizes will not happen that quickly all the time (I drastically changed everything over night basically) I can feel the habits forming and a lifestyle change happening...not just wanting to look good for the summer but to be healthy my whole life!

Thank y'all!!!!! :)
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've got the right attitude. Keep it up. Consistency is everything.
    And congrats on the pants size loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!