Support Needed :(

Options
2»

Replies

• cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    this is the place to be! I have been here a little over 2 weeks and will be here a long time as I have a lot of weight to get rid of, So much love and support here from all around the WORLD, it is so amazing! Feel free to add me ( everyone) and together we can and will succeed!
  • keelski
    keelski Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I'm happy to give support if I can :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back!

Feel free to add me or anyone else who needs support. It really helps to stay motivated.
  • leypb
    leypb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also could do with support (hence why I am here!). Any adds would be appreciated.
  • pigboysmom31
    pigboysmom31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had fallen off track also, but have a weight loss contest at work that just started! I am the same position need support. Friend Me!
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Caroline, I am just getting back on track too, and will send you an add :)
  • nomorecake4me
    nomorecake4me Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI there...
    I am in the same boat as you are....I have tried this and fallen off many times.
    I will be your FP friend for sure! The more the merrier that is for sure.

s.
    :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we need all the support we can get for this long journey
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Any of you are more than welcome to add me. I can use the support and very happy to support and motivation whenever I can. :-)

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work!
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too, I would let you all know how many stones I am trying to lose but I have no clue on what stones are? I need help with both figuring out what stones are and who is with me for support!? ;)
    I know...me either...what is a stone for those of us who use pounds....anyone?
  • jessspulak
    Options
    I absolutely love that you make the great point that this is not instant and it will be a life changing event. I have only lost 0.2 lbs so far and have to remind myself of these very things every day. Everybodys post are so inspirational!
  • SVPQR
    SVPQR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Caggie! I've never heard someone use the term "stone" before, you learn something new everyday!
  • SVPQR
    SVPQR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up Amber, one stone is equal to 14lbs.
  • Shaylaluvsya
    Options
    In that case I need to loose a brick wall!