WI gal looking for more pals

Options
Hello! I'm looking to add a few more people for support. So far I love the positive energy this site has to offer! I am a 26 year old that's going to be opening a Subway soon. I can give you a fresh tip or two but more than anything I need yours. I weighed 220 at one point, dropped to 178, and now I'm back to 200ish. I'm hoping to loose some and keep it off this time. Can you help me?!

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - check out my profile first to see if you can handle The Melba first ;-)
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm a WI girl too...add me if you like.
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow - opening a Subway?!?! How are you pulling THAT off?! I was looking to open a Chick-Fil-A in my area, but holy CRAP the hoops you have to jump through, not to mention the MONEY you need up-front. Wow...

That being said I'm a huge fan of Subway - the ladies at the one here in Canonsburg PA know me by name, and I have breakfast and dinner "usuals"!!

BUT.... We're already pals, so I guess this post is kinda useless. :bigsmile:
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm from WI... anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • carlos118118
    Options
    i added you, i try provide support when i can. Any else can feel free too add me too
  • tarathering
    tarathering Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow - opening a Subway?!?! How are you pulling THAT off?! I was looking to open a Chick-Fil-A in my area, but holy CRAP the hoops you have to jump through, not to mention the MONEY you need up-front. Wow...

That being said I'm a huge fan of Subway - the ladies at the one here in Canonsburg PA know me by name, and I have breakfast and dinner "usuals"!!

Subways are the cheapest franchise to get into. I've been a district manager for about 6 years now. I finished college in December so now its time to branch out on my own. One of my teachers actually linked me up with her Subway owner friends, who used to own a few grocery stores, so they have the funding part. I guess I was in the right place at the right time, I didn't even need her class :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Always happy to help. Feel free to add me. You can do this again - just stay focused and motivated.
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm also in Wisconsin! I have over 100lbs to lose, so I'll be here awhile. Feel free to add me :D
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Subways are the cheapest franchise to get into. I've been a district manager for about 6 years now. I finished college in December so now its time to branch out on my own. One of my teachers actually linked me up with her Subway owner friends, who used to own a few grocery stores, so they have the funding part. I guess I was in the right place at the right time, I didn't even need her class :)

Well now I'm just jealous... The only thing I managed while in college was my blood-alcohol content...
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WI here! *waves*

Always looking for more WI friends. Or friends from anywhere really. Friends here are so important!!