Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

fat girl looking to leave 80lbs in the dust, wanna join me?

Starting weight 255
Current weight 230
Goal weight 150

Started the c25k, can't run for *kitten*, but am still getting my *kitten* moving. Looking to incorporate yoga along with the zumba that I'm terrible at (Kinect version only ever gets to 2 stars.) I'm doing this kicking and screaming the whole time, but it needs to get done, there's a skinny chick inside me. I know there is. I swallowed her whole while bingeing on cake. Burp!

Let's be friends and we can whine and cry about this together.

Replies

• hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    hell yea!
  • I hope that you never lose your sense of humour, you're hilarious!
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Sense of humor, yes, I'm keeping it. It doesn't weigh anything.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Going to start c25k once it warms up! Hoping it'll help me drop some serious poundage too:) You keep on keeping on, lady! You are awesome!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    I love to whine! Oh I mean support my mfps!
  • danaelizas
    danaelizas Posts: 22 Member
    Sure! I'll join ya.
  • Thats awesome. I'm down!!!!
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    That is exactly what I want to do... I will definitely join you!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    add me!! Would love to have a new friend on the journey to rescue the skinny girl inside!!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    You can do it! Please feel free to add me if you need motivation or ideas on food.

I started at 256 and currently at 172. I started with water aerobics and Zumba three days a week. I'm currently on week 2 of the Couch to 5k training and 30 Day Shred.

@Nursekern - why not start it tomorrow? I do the jogging in 30 degree weather and rain because I want it that bad!
  • add me as well- your daily dose of humor and my playful sarcasm will get us thru this journey!
    I just started P90X this morning :) Good Luck to you!
  • I started at 236, got down to 215 and back at 230. Starting this today :)

I'll add you now. I promise to encourage if you promise to make me laugh lol xx
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    SW 242
    CW 235.4
    GW 150ish

Feel free to add me. Always looking for a whining partner!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    lol love your post!

I'm down to 163lbs from 220 and my goal is also 150. The skinny girl is nearly out :smile: . I'm on that last bit where it's getting harder and now I need to focus on getting those muscles looking fab.

Feel free to add me.
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Honey I'm in! I started at 265 whopping fries oops I mean pounds. If I can do it - anyone can. I promise it's hard in fact it's the most difficult thing you will ever do. BUT - it's amazing because the support from family and friends and MFP friends makes it worth it. I get such wonderful notes from complete strangers and they do totally touch my life. We can do this and we can be strong and amazing!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Sending friend request your way! Love your humor, definitely could use some laughs on this weight loss journey!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    I am with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have 100 pounds to lose..
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    OMG, so many new myfatness peeps! I need you all to keep watch on my supersize badunkadunk. Knowing you're all watching will not only make me paranoid, but if my lazy *kitten* can do it, so can you. I mean, really, I got the angry lolcat face on when i exercise. If I haven't added you yet, ya'll need to relax, I work nights and I need a nap.
  • cewealthy
    cewealthy Posts: 2 Member
    Im down with it