Today is a new day!

Options
So Ive been here before, and sucessful.... what happened?? Well I had a baby 16 months ago and also lost all the baby weight, all but 10lbs, and ended up gaining 20lbs back over the summer. I was so busy, and stressed, stopped exercising and tracking. Since September I have been trying to get my eating under control again. Lose a few lbs here, gain them back, I even started WW and lost 12 lbs but gained it back over the holidays.
So for 3 weeks now, Ive been getting my exercise mojo back, zumba, strength, and cardio. Im feeling healthy and stronger, but my eating is still not great, and I havent lost anything. So it's time to buckel down and weigh and track everything.
I am really going to need help, support and the accountability this site has to offer, and I promise to offer in return.
So I'm looking for people who need support, can lend some support, please add me!!
Thanks have a great day!

Replies

• joepoke
    joepoke Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You found the right place, good luck.
  • straza1970
    straza1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I also struggle with my eating. I LOVE to eat, and stuff that is not always good for me. lol
    I have also started doing zumba and other things. I have had my eating under control for about 3 weeks now and have lost
    8 lbs. It is hard but it is doable. It has to be a life changing thing though for me. The minute I stop watching what I eat I
    gain it all back. I hope you are successful. You can add me as a friend if you would like to. Have a great day!
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling myself lately. I know the feeling of trying to lose weight after children. Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging words! I know it can be done. I just have to do it!
  • roadtoabettersteph80
    Options
    I 100% feel your pain. I have been overweight since I was about 20 (when I had my first child). I have tried desperately to lose weight for 11 years (that's how old she is now), however add two more kids into that mix and I was up to my highest weight ever! I have stressed over several things that have caused me to lose some weight, only to gain it all back. I knew I needed to do something but just wasn't able to make it stick.....no willpower! My best friend from the time I was 3 or 4 just recently posted a before and after picture on FB and commented on how she had lost 110 in a year.....I thought to myself, "If she can do it surely I can!" Now granted my weight loss journey is not going to be anywhere near what her's has been, but I finally decided that 2013 was the year for ME!!!!!! All I want is to be happy, and happy to me is not being overweight, exercising more and eating healthier. Well she introduced me to this site and well, that was the push I needed. I exercise for at least an hour and a half a day (except for this weekend) and I watch my calorie intake and such as well! I lost 3 lbs in one week! I was so excited! At first I gained a couple lbs. but last week was the first week I had lost in I don't know how long! I just push myself more and more each day. Keep in mind I am a mom of 3 kids and work full-time!!!! If you would like to add me please feel free to as we all need support :)

35122089.png