Skinny Fiber

Options
Has anyone ever heard of Skinny Fiber? I have been seeing a lot of people bragging about how good the product is and I have been thinking about trying it..

Replies

• KUGRAD13
    KUGRAD13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've actually just got my order a few days ago and I will be trying it out starting today. I'll let you know how it works out for me. As for others it seems to work. Because it is all natural it doesn't have adverse side affects. I was told with proper diet and exercise it will aid to significant results.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    The only thing they will do is help you feel full, longer due to the fiber in them. You can get the same results from food. They sounds like a knock off of the PGX that came out a while ago.

It claims to cleanse toxins from the body but if you have properly functioning organs you cleanse naturally.

It also looks like a multi level marketing thing as you can earn money for those you refer to the product.

I personally wouldn't try them as there is no proof that they work and they have yet to release a full ingredient listing. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it is healthy for you. Natural products can also interfer with medications.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me and my cousin ordered some back in November... Didn't work for me at all. :ohwell:
  • tracycdavis1
    tracycdavis1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started mine in December, and I love it. I lost 5 lbs, and went from a size 8 to a size 5, my first month. My husband started his the same time, and he lost 15 lbs the first month, he went from a size 42 to a size 38. Go figure he loses quicker than me. My husband and I had such great results I did become a distributor for the product. What did I have to lose for an extra $10. I will say it helped my husband with his PTSD, and borderline type II diabetes. I will tell you that it won't work if you don't drink enough water with it. Water is the key to making the pills expand in your stomach. If you want to know more message me. I'm not trying to promote it, just tell you my results.