Question for the ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Batman....because he's ****ing BATMAN.

But not Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, or George Clooney Batman....that's not Batman, that's crap.

However, superheros are boring. I'd much rather have a villain.

penguin1.jpg
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'd have to pick Wolverine from the X-Men. Hugh Jackman is my man.

Yum is all I have to say!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    To add to this convo, my guy and I were talking yesterday, and his take is the we should just forget all the "superheroes" in this realm because Captain Kirk is the ultimate pimp! He's given it to just about every species on every planet that the creators of Star Trek could come up with, and they all would've come back for more.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    To add to this convo, my guy and I were talking yesterday, and his take is the we should just forget all the "superheroes" in this realm because Captain Kirk is the ultimate pimp! He's given it to just about every species on every planet that the creators of Star Trek could come up with, and they all would've come back for more.

William Shatner was hot back in the day.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was watching Avengers last night and had the same conversation with one of my girlfriends and my husband. We voted "Captain America" but I would not turn down Tony Stark, or Hawk, Thor, or Dr. Bruce Banner though I don't think I could handle the Hulk

Asked my husband how that made him feel, he said he's old, balding, and married why would he try to look like any of them :)
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Thor is pretty hot!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Scrooge McDuck. Moving your money around with a bulldozer sounds like fun! :bigsmile:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    spider man he saves peoples lives
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Ironman....because even without the suit of armor he's still.....a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist! ....and he has a sense of humor :love:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Iron Man. He is super smart, sassy, gives to charity, wealthy, and is played by RDJ. Delish.

Yesssss. :love:
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Big fan of cpt. Americas body!!! Mmmm yum yum! But wolverine he's a winner too.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Batman.

There's just something about an anatomically correct rubber suit that puts fire in a girl's lips.

Are we thinking of the same lips?

Ditto the Bat dude. HAWT!

That's what I was thinking! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    There is something about Captain America's old fashioned ways...and his nice physique!

However, someone reminded me of Wolverine...I really like facial hair! yummm
  • tasteslikesugar
    Options
    Only one? Am I shameless for admitting I would gladly entertain Wolverine and Batman at the same time? :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Is Barb Wire a superhero? Pamela Anderson looked pretty hot in that.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Only one? Am I shameless for admitting I would gladly entertain Wolverine and Batman at the same time? :wink:

45880489923363314u3zTn6pVc.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Thor. Because of the hammer.
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dominic Torretto... yeah he's a super Hero :)