I'm back again!!

Options
Well I am here for the 6th time. I did really well in the first 2 weeks then failed. I then failed yet again.after a couple of days for the other 5 times. I just couldn't get my head around things,
but... last night I told my hubby that I don't want to be 205lbs in the summer! I have MS and the heat can make me feel so poorly at times, and I think with the added weight it is only going to make things worse!

So here I am and so far today I've done ok.

I am hoping to chat with some of you as I journey along this very hard path. I want to be 150lbs eventually, not by summer though..Lol
Oh yes, and in 31 weeks time I will be 50!!

Alison x

Replies

• Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back! This is my second time around too...I'm just into my second week and so far Im loving it! I think with me, what is going to let me stick to it is I'm not going to be too tough on myself on wknds....just not going to go too crazy you know?
    Anyway, welcome and good luck on your journey! :)
  • nanap777
    nanap777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya, thanks for your quick reply. Well done in making it to your 2nd week. The first 2-3 weeks are the worst trying to get into a new routine, so keep up the good work.
    You are right about being hard on yourself, I'm just the same and I think this is why I fail so often.

By the way I love your profile photo. As you can see from mine I am a dog lover too.

Good luck to you too! :smile: