Looking for supportive & honest MFP friends

Options
Hello,

I have been on MFP for a few months now, and I have a few friends. I always give feedback on people's diaries and exercise posts but quite a few of my friends don't ever seem to give any feedback in return.

so if there are any people out there who are supportive and would like the same in return please add me. I'm looking especially for those people who can give honest feedback - if I have a not so great day or go over by a lot or haven't been exercising - I WANT to hear about it.

Becky

Replies

• barboryte1
    barboryte1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Becky,

Sorry to hear you found some one way street (sort of speak relationships.) I try to give feedback back to people. Sometimes life does get in a way. But after reading this months Oxygen about how healthy relationships affect your heart health, I am gonna try to be better at forming ties with people with same goals.
    So here I am, I live in South Florida, mommy to 4 year old twin girls. My boyfriend and I run an IT business (gets stressful at times)
    After my pregnancy, I have gained and gained weight. And now I am tired and want my body back. So I am following 3 months plan from Oxygen at this time and have a goal of a healthy 120lbs. (Now I am at 162...)
    Let's help each other out!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Im back after a long vacation. Im not the gold standard here obviously but Id be happy to try and help you out. I could use a bit of help myself.
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can count on me Becky!!! :)
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends. You can add me if you like.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community, but I love this website and the tools! I'm willing to help you with feedback, if you need.