tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Pickles wrapped in cheese.

Anything salty/sweet.

Brie with Fig jam.
  • emeraldwifi
    emeraldwifi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Shredded wheat cereal, uncooked oatmeal (just a little) and orange juice. You have to try it!
  • crastj
    crastj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Plain chips with nutella
  • KelliA0628
    KelliA0628 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Frito corn chips on my pb&j sandwiches
    Wavy Lays dipped in ketchup
    Ketchup on mac & cheese
    Ketchup on scrambled eggs
    When I have mashed potatoes and corn I put my corn ON the potatoes like most people do gravy.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love the following and don't find them strange at all but husband always says I'm bonkers when I eat them :)

watermelon and feta cheese

any crumbly cheese and jam on pancake

peanut butter and honey on toast

Not sure about this ^^^ though apart from the fruit and cheese thing. All fruit and cheese goes together!
    and what I don't get is his lemon juice and sugar on pancake or vinegar on chips LOL

I definitely get this ^^^^ :)
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    We do Saltine Crackers with cheddar cheese and sugar on top... pop it in the microwave.. OMG delish!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty eccentric with foods. I'll eat Korean foods with American...kimchi with a burger or a sandwich with chili, hot sauce, noodles, etc. I will try everything at least once.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Sea salt ice-cream.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I like carrots & peanut butter. Not sure if its weird? lol
    I used to dip my potato chips in Ketchup.
    & my husband got me hooked on orange soda & red wine...I don't drink it anymore, but I wish I could.
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Spinach, yoplait creamy style yogurt (I go for the lighter versions for every day eating, but this is what I prefer) usually vanilla but can be another flavor, and fruit (purple grapes, strawberries, raspberries or mango).

Wow, all of these mixed together, or is this 3 different treats for you?
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    -Cinnamon bagel with smoked salmon, honey raisin walnut cream cheese, havarti cheese, capers, onion, tomato, russian dressing, salt n peppa. A RARE combination but always a delicacy.

-Some might think it's an odd combination, but really it's just the smelliest thing I eat: a tuna salad sandwich consisting of chicken of the sea tuna, vegenaise (a vegetarian sandwich spread), diced white onion, chopped boiled egg, diced pickle, peas, and some curry powder. so good on whole grain/seed bread.

-lemon wedge with honey

Most anything sweet & salty is delic.