Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How to adjust daily carb/fat/protein goals?

For me, the daily carb/fat/protein goals that MFP has set are WAY off... it wants me to have mostly carbs, followed by fat, then very little protein. This is not what I feel a good diet should be. All in all, I would like to change it so that I am looking at around 40% protein, 30% fat, and 30% carbs. I don't care if it's completely accurate as I rotate my carbs higher and lower throughout the week. Can this be done?

Replies

• twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    you can into settings and modify the %

and I just went to figure out how I did it but can't figure it out - but I know I did it - I was able to change the % to reflect the way i eat
  • moxiemoney
    moxiemoney Posts: 9
    Thank you. I found it: go to 'my home' and right under that is a some 'tabs' click on the 'goals' tab and it lets you adjust. They are kind of hard to see since they are not a bright color, but a light grey or white...very hard to see actually. Thanks!
  • Thank you for the instructions on how to change the proportions of carbs/fats/protein, I had searched and searched for ages and couldn't see how to do it :happy:
  • Thank you so much for posting this. I finally found the Change Goals button and it was easy as pie. Oh wait! My doctor told me I could no longer eat pie. :(