Calling all Fellow Kiwis (NZ'ers)

Options
Hey all
I was wondering if any of you fellow NZ'ers would be interested in a weekly weigh in.
Would take place on a Monday. (So weigh yourself first thing Monday morning, I'll put up a post around about 8am Monday Morning (NZ Time) and you can all post - share your ups and downs for the week?
What do you think?
Feel free to pm me any ideas that might help.

Thinking this might help us all with motivation :)

If there is enough interest I will start this Monday 3rd May (this Monday coming) :)

Replies

• betzyrama
    betzyrama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sure! Monday weigh in might encourage me to stay in line during the weekend!
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm keen - will be nice to be posting my Monday weigh-in the same time as other people instead of way before :)
  • jimjamjandles
    Options
    Excellent!
    Welcome! HepKitty I will add you as a friend.

Does Monday or Wednesday suit? Which would you prefer, a week from now? So ill post on Wednesday and every Wednesday after that? :)
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Hey I'm happy with whatever day, Wednesday sounds good being mid-week (and not immediately after the weekend!).

I may as well post my yesterday weight since I weighed myself... It was 70.7 kgs (yay, does this mean I don't have to convert my weight to pounds for this group?)...

I'm still aiming for 4.7kgs lost by 10th June (going to Melbourne that weekend) but that's looking less likely now that it's only 6 weeks away! I'm definitely not losing that fast anymore :s
  • betzyrama
    betzyrama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't mind which day of the week we do, but you re so right, it'll be cool to do it at the same time as other people and also in kgs! I'm an American so I could think in pounds, but I've been in NZ for 8 years so I am all about kgs, celsius, and kilometres now."
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Haha snap! betzyrama, I'm an American too (well, half - Mum's a kiwi and dad's an american) and have been in NZ for 11 years :)
  • jimjamjandles
    Options
    Wednesday it is!!
    Haha well I am kiwi born and bred. No keep it in KG :) will be fine!
  • sassydot
    sassydot Posts: 141
    Options
    I weigh on Saturdays (its the only day I hit the bathroom in the mornings not already dressed and shoed), but I can just remember the number and post it on Wednesdays - its still a weekly figure.
  • jimjamjandles
    Options
    Sounds great!! :)