"Insanity" results

Options
Wondering if anyone has some great results to share from doing this workout? I am on day 3 and already 3lbs down ...! yeah!

Replies

• rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 pounds and I'm week 2 day 3 and feel a ton stronger! :bigsmile:
  • tatoxley
    tatoxley Posts: 4
    Options
    I've tried it. Only made it through the warm up. What's your secret?? Does it get any easier as it goes?
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I just took the fit test for the time this morning with my husband. He is calling me now to tell me that he went ahead and did the first exercise without me this afternoon and he sweat a lot. He loves it. I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow morning!
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two, day 10. It's getting easier. I finished up P90X a few weeks ago, and I'm finding Insanity to be even harder, especially when it comes to Cardio. Glad to hear it's going so well!
  • Rayachick
    Options
    My husband and i did it over Christmas. The first two weeks were the TOUGHEST workouts we've ever done (we complained the entire time) and we are runners! However, we stopped on week 8 when he went to Europe on a business trip. I ran to suppliment and shaved 2 ENTIRE minutes off my regular tempo time! He ran in Europe and shaved off 2 minutes as well which made him a sub-7 minute runner! My tummy has never been flatter (I miss those days) and my heart was in GREAt condition. After the recovery week (week 5) it gets tough again like the first two weeks, but it's TOTALLY worth it. I got better results from Insanity than I did from P90X. =/
  • hlanders
    hlanders Posts: 50
    Options
    Well, I am a Turbo jam, and Chalean Extreme grad...
    I keep pushing through..the feeling at the end is FANTASTIC! I finished Chalean in March and had to work myself up to this one.
    I have inspired two more on this same wagon..
    Although I do feel like I was in a car accident when I wake up in the morning...I still keep on going!
  • hlanders
    hlanders Posts: 50
    Options
    wowwy... Ya I decided to skip the p90 and go straight to insanity...Is that insane...?lol
    I figured everyone around me was doing p90...so why not say well...I am doing insanity....lol (lucky one good friend of my husbands had it to borrow!)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I just did the first workout this morning. I was a bit scared to do it before I started, but it wasn't so bad. I felt like my legs were made of lead though. I had a tough time warming up so I couldn't get my knees as high as I normally can. Maybe I'm just doing too much between my morning workouts and my evening Taekwondo.

The worse part was all the interruptions from my three year old daughter. She was really starting to get on my nerves. She thought that it would be fun to try to knock mommy over during stretching. GRRRR.... Finally, she left me alone to take a bath. But during every water break, I had to go check on her, so my breaks were longer than 30 seconds. I think the 30 minute video took me 54 minutes to finish thanks to my little girl.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity, I am on Week 3 day 4 and I have lost 6 lbs. so far. I just purchased a heart rate/calorie tracker watch that should be here tomorrow so that should give me a great view of what I am burning. I did round 1 with no weight loss (yes disappointing) however I hadn't changed my eating habits. I did lose 2 inches off my waist though and 1-2 inches overall everywhere else so there were results. Now I am on a strict 1900 calorie "diet" based on my BMR and you see I have lost weight and now am in size 16 skirt as of this morning, down from size 20 in just 1 round and 2 weeks of Insanity. I am going to keep digging deep! =)