Please Help

Options
I was hoping someone could help me with this I was trying to figure out my tdee and bmr to get right amount of calorie intake
right now mfp tells me to eat 1310 calories and I'm doing 30ds 6x a week so it gives me 253 calories a day to eat back I still feel hungry and I don't want to gain weight from not doing this properly does this seem correct ?

weight 210.4
height 5'6
age 38
female

any advice would be helpfull

Replies

• darthjenova71117
    Options
    How much did you tell MFP you wanted to lose per week? 1300 sounds way too low.
  • snickelfritzzz
    Options
    It looks like 1.5
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator
    Based on your information your details, the TDEE calculator puts your daily calorie requirement at 2154
    I'd say eat around 0.80 * TDEE = 1720

Also please review this for more in-depth help:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    In general 1300-1400 is way too low for you. If you're also doing vigorous cardio, you're actually making this incredibly hard on yourself, harder than it needs to be. Eating more, fueling your body and workouts, you'll lose fat faster, feel less hungry, feel more energetic, etc. If you're doing things right the process of getting fit will actually feel good! Just need to get your diet and exercise calibrated . . . it doesn't need to be an epic battle of your will vs your body :-)
  • snickelfritzzz
    Options
    Thank you very much I will check out the link :)
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ran your numbers using 1.5 as the activity level,
    If you would like a copy of the spreadsheet I use (it is very easy to use) let me know at mikeschratz@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

"Mifflin-St Jeor
    (FOR WOMEN)"
    BMR 1,653
    Maintenance 2,480
    Cut (@ 15%) 2,108
    Cut (@ 20%) 1,984
    Build (@ 15%) 2,852