Hello :) New today

Options
Hi :) My name is Faith and, beginning tomorrow morning I will be adding and, calculating my meals here. My best friend in real life Carrie is a member here and recommended this site. TY:)

I hope to meet many here that face the same challenges I do. Please add me:)) Have a great day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ThirtyLittleSteps
    Options
    Hello, I am new also. Just joined! Wish you well through your journey, and I hope you meet your goals. (As I hope I meet mine)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome aboard-Im new too!!!!-good luck with your journeys... add me if you like-this is a safe & fun place to be :)
  • Faithann66
    Options
    Ty all so much:)) I am still exploring the site trying to figure things out. Pleasure to meet all of you:)) Best of luck with your journey to the new you!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hello all! joined the beginnign of the year. this site is really helpful and has lots of supoortive people here. we all need support and motivation...some days more than others. so far, i'm doing really well. i wish you all the best on your journey. we can do this. we are making an investment to our future...just add a lil each day and soon we will enjoy the big rewards. don't beat yourself up on the bad days. we all have them. just get back up and take another step forward. and if you do fall...fall forward. you'll still be closer to your goal. lol anyone can add me if they'd like. i'm on here everyday. hope everyone has a great day.
  • MoLove4Me
    Options
    I'm new too and will be recording everything ! I'm only 20 so everyone think oh she's young it'll come right off... Nope I have to work hard to lose this weight lol Good Luck to everyone I know that we are all capable of losing that unwanted weight
  • keren22
    keren22 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, previously only used MFP to track food. I didn't even KNOW about the forums, support, etc! Add me!
  • MoLove4Me
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, previously only used MFP to track food. I didn't even KNOW about the forums, support, etc! Add me!

I didn't know about them either until today !! lol and it does help having support I really feel motivated :)
  • amonstersillhuet
    Options
    I'm new too (: I used to be on a roll with my weight loss but then the school year started and i got distracted by everything and fell out, I've gain 10 more pounds when I was actually hoping to LOSE 10 pounds :sad: Please help :flowerforyou:
  • Faithann66
    Options
    Ty all for the new adds:)) I feel inspired already this site will help me! :happy:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and lots of excellent support on here! Feel free to add me! I have been on here 415 days now :smile:
  • BrandiNauta
    BrandiNauta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Welcome :)

Stay focused with your tracking and exercises and you'll do fine.
  • Faithann66
    Options
    Ty for the friendships and, warm welcome:wink: