5'0 apple shape

Options
2»

Replies

• omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & my goal weight is around 135 right now. I'm going to keep going until I feel comfortable enough in my body to stop.
  • kendrafagan
    Options
    Hello Friend,

I am 5' 1" and I now weigh 187. My heaviest was 208 pounds and my target weight should be at 125 or 130, but it seems like a far fetched goal for me to reach that weight again because of how long it is taking me to lose just a few pounds. I would love to be friends with other short women. It's not fair that we all have to consume less calories than our taller companions. What do you all think?
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    5´ barely 1 inch, apple shaped and my goal is 130!
  • pinkpascal
    pinkpascal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11 and weigh 168, my target weight is 115 but i will see if i like it when i get there, i might look too thin :S (can't believe i just said that)

I think i'm an hour glass shape because i'm all boobs and bum. If you want you can add me :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9.5" and have a goal weight of 80 lbs. maybe we carry weight differently, but i had health problems from being too big at 118 lbs so i think some ppl here might end up wanting to go below their current goal weights...i think i have an hourglass shape, but i honestly have no clue. :flowerforyou:

And YES i have already spoken with my doctor and have her approval. Just wanted to give my input as it seems my goal weight is much lower, but is still healthy.
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump for fresh start
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and shooting for 110 lbs
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.Started my fitness program at 160,currently 130 want to be 125.I'm a size 4 and would say hourglass. Really,you can't go by others body types though.My friend is the same height as me,same age as me,weighs 15 pounds less than me.Yet we are the same size.She diets only ( a liquid based diet that I won't mention) and never works out.I love working out and eat real food.Guess which one of us will keep the weight off? Everybody is different.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 130lbs. I am currently 199lbs.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". I am mostly an hourglass shape, with big boobs and butt, but I also carry a lot of weight in my stomach, so I feel like I am hour-glassy-apple-y in a way lol. My starting weight was 276. My current weight is 165, and I am a pretty solid size 12 pants/skirt/dress, and size L shirt, with one or two forays so far into a size 10. Size 14 = way too big now. My current goal weight is 150, mostly because even though I have lost so much already, I STILL cannot imagine weighing that little. If I can reach that, I will see how I look/feel, and then I suppose my ultimate goal weight would be 130, because I also have a large frame (7" wrists). But I am totally winging it, because I haven't weighed under 200 pounds since I was about 15 years old (I am 40 now), so I am in unchartered territory at the moment lol...
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi,

5"1 170lbs started at 235. First goal is 140 then 125 if I can get down there. I don't know if i'm an apple or pear. big boobs! lol
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    trying to get to 150 - then we'll see..
  • ysienkiewicz
    ysienkiewicz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" and currently weight 163 lbs. I would consider myself pear shaped. It is very frustrating as I currently wear a size 14. I would like to get to 115 lbs.