Had a binge day yesterday... :-/

Options
Yesterday, I had my first binge since December...I feel awful, guilty, and I have horrible stomach pains. :( I fknow or sure I gained at least a pound...Do you guys get these binges too and have you overcome them? I know it's a lifestyle and I'm working at it...next time I will allow myself one cheat meal, not a whole cheat day!

Thank you for your support! <3

Replies

• BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I think everyone has them at some point. Today is a new day and you have to just forget about what happened yesterday. What you should remember is that no matter how good that food tasted yesterday you feel horrible about it today so was it really worth it?! Don't beat yourself up, just get back on track today :)
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Last week I went to sizzler with my mom and i ate salad, but i also ate a baked potato, soup, AND macaroni salad. I'm sure it wasnt the healthiest amount of calories even though it was "salad bar". I felt bad after, I felt like my stomach had blimped up and I was bummed. BUT, i just went on my night, ate something healthy for dinner, and the next day was right back to eating healthy. I weighed myself 3 days later and still had lost 0.2lbs. It seems like such a small number, but its still a loss. Dont get down on yourself. Just continue on. =] There will always be ups and downs with trying to lose weight! Good Luck!
  • LupitaWins12
    Options
    I think everyone has them at some point. Today is a new day and you have to just forget about what happened yesterday. What you should remember is that no matter how good that food tasted yesterday you feel horrible about it today so was it really worth it?! Don't beat yourself up, just get back on track today :)
    Thank you <3 and yes so not worth it..!