New start :)

Options
Hi! I'm new here...

Basically joined the gym a while ago because me & the boyf split up & I found myself on my own after 5yrs with endless amounts of time to kill, so I thought I'd better start using my time positively (instead of getting drunk and smoking endless amounts!) and now I've well and truly got the fitness bug!

I weighed myself last Tuesday and was at 128lb. Been working really hard all week, so fingers crossed when I weigh myself tomorrow (after bodycombat & circuits at the gym!!) I'll see a difference!

Started logging my food on here today. Gone slightly (2pts) over on protein as I had chicken for dinner but my calories seem to be way under, I've had around 950 calories but I have eaten well today. Guess it's a good excuse a little treat later though!

Anyway, thanks for reading :smile:
Sindy xx

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy- welcome to MFP. I was able to track my food and cut quite a bit, plus the awesome folks on here help too! Feel free to add me
  • sindy_1989
    Options
    Thank-you :) just getting used to it all. Seems funny to have to log when I have a banana or apple or cup of tea!!
  • aj_20_04
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP - Im pretty new to it aswell, dont worry about being 2g's of protein over! thats nothing! Instead of logging as soon as i eat something I either plan my day in advance or wait untill the evening and log everything ive had up to then. Would get sick of it and not bother logging things if I done it any other way - Feel free to add me for some motivation, I could do with it too!
  • alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi sindy,
    I've started today and also find it really strange to log everything. Still, it's good to see what I'm actually eating as it will help me cut down on fats etc. good luck to you and wish you well :-)
  • elizabethanne34
    elizabethanne34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    good luck!!
  • sindy_1989
    Options
    Yes don't mind logging everything just seems a bit bizarre!!

Not been to gym today as worked 12hrs so missing that :cry: & would like to be able to put something in the exercise bit instead of just the food bit!!

Still, going to try and get a good nights sleep tonight so I'm ready to go for it tomorrow!!
  • sheakix
    Options
    Hello, im new here , well , i have been doing this for 2 weeks, I walk 2 hrs a day im eating so heathy and i just started to do a elliptical machine , and i have only lost 2 lbs, can someone please help me, people say u have to eat .so i eat and try really hard to do the 1200 cal but i just cant eat that much, ,I am not a big eater and i do execise but nothing ,,, so if anyone can help me that would be great , also i must tell u that i have spine disease so I cant run or do anything that will put alot of pressure on my spine ,, thank u

Have a great day ,Dawn
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!