No change

Options
Hey... i wanted to ask whether this is normal... Its the third week of me jogging / doing zumba 5 times a week but theres no change in my weight... Im normally veryy lazyy so i thought such a big change would decrease my weight alot but it hasnt ://

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    can't out exercise a bad diet
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body's are different. Some people lose weight fast, some don't. The first place I'd look at is your diet, are you eating too many calories? Too few? Too many of the wrong kinds of calories (in other words, processed food?). Start there and keep going with your exercise, sometimes it can take a little time but you'll get there!
  • nicknlynn
    Options
    Maybe you're just turning fat into muscle which weighs heavier. You will still be getting fitter. Perhaps changes in your waist measurement may give you a better guide to what's happening.
  • bubblesss123
    Options
    I cant do dieting at all... I Love my home food too much... But iv cut foen on portion dize... I use eat a chocate everydayyy and now i have one a week... Also all my snacks have gone smaller in size
  • bubblesss123
    Options
    Maybe you're just turning fat into muscle which weighs heavier. You will still be getting fitter. Perhaps changes in your waist measurement may give you a better guide to what's happening.

Is that bad? ://
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Try measuring instead of weighing. Are you eating healthy?
  • bubblesss123
    Options
    Try measuring instead of weighing. Are you eating healthy?

Alot more than 3 weeks ago
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't diet! It doesn't work! Start making small changes with your existing diet! Start to slowly swap out your processed food for whole food. Once I STOPPED dieting, I started to lose weight and keep it off! :)