Lost 47 Pounds!!! woot woot!

Options
Sinz2011
Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
So I have been waiting to write my success story for the longest time!! Though I havent reached my goal weight yet and am still 30lbs short... reaching where I am now.. makes me look back at the journey and everyday ti amazes me.

So before I go into the details the stats are as follows:

Started on January 27th, 2012

SW: 210
CW 163
GW: 135 lbs

weight lost over 10 mths: 47lbs ( not so much, but my body looks much better) :)

Before: After
chest: 42 38
waist 36 30.5
hips 49.5 44
thighs 26 23

From January till august 2012 I did Jillian 30DS and it did work and dropped around 20lbs. August till november 2012 I did insanity complete round and +1 month ( i couldn't complete the second round as I had head out for a one month vacation. I dint follow the meal plan. Just ate healthy and food that made sense... it wast rocket science.. it was common sense. Soon my body began to respond to this and made it easier for me to make food choices. My body began to reject a lot of greasy, fatty or sugary foods and my taste for large portions of these foods died.

I was so proud of myself having completed Insanity...and I can truly say " It wont work..only if you dont do it!!"..

The changes that I saw with insanity were mind blowing. Not only did I loose the rest of the weight within those 3-4 months, I gained muscle, I could run faster, run longer, decrease in cellulite by 60%, had definition on my abs.. it was the kind I hadn't seen before. I have not had such a phenomenal waist in my life. I still have another 30lbs to loose and the only way I am going to do it is through Insanity.

My aim to is to run a 10k in August of 2013, for which I have begun training. Couch to 10k and 2 more rounds of Insanity are my mission till July 2013.

The best part is that people walked past me... as rude as it sounds. IT WAS THE BEST UNINTENTIONAL COMPLIMENT EVERRRR!!! This includes my mum who saw me after 3 years and looked right past me! : D

Earlier I had to walk from store to store looking for the clothes that would look nice.....this time i walked to one store and everything I tried on looks great!!!.. :)

I am still awaiting to see how my body looks at 135lbs..

I look back at my life in the past year and each day I am amazed by how much I have accomplished.. specially completing insanity!! I am currently doing another round of insanity, hoping to get leaner!!

Sorry for tooting my own horn..... but I feel like im there just the last lap to go and need motivation to get through the last 30lbs!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :drinker:

And don't sell yourself short, 47 lbs is a big deal! I bet you've had good improvements in body fat % too!!
  • erl2009
    erl2009 Posts: 12
    Options
    wOOOOOOHoooooo!!!!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Congrats! I would love to say I've lost 47 lbs! I just started Insanity after watching my husband do it. Tmw is Day 2! Post pics of your loss!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    that's awesome... toot your own horn!!! you deserve it. your are very inspiring. I have the Insanity DVD but right now it's only collecting dust - maybe I'll put it in the player tonight - thanks!!
  • Krissy60687
    Krissy60687 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome! Its pretty cool for me to hear because we started at the same weight and have the same goal weight basically. May I ask how tall you are?
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! : D. I am 5'4
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!