slimming diet pill from beach body

Options
I was wondering if anyone has tried these pills and what type of results they got. My biggest concern is that it will cause anxiety ( i am very sensitive to caffeine)

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I looked at the ingredient listed on the packaging and the only ingredient that may have caffeine in it is the 50mg of green tea extract. According to Wickipedia, green tea has about one third the amount of caffeine as found in coffee. From the research I have done, one dose, which is 2 tablets, or 100mg of the green tea, would have very little caffeine. According to Answers.com they say the following:

"Green tea contains slightly less caffeine than oxidized tea, but much less than coffee. People sensitive to caffeine and drinking green tea as an alternative should be aware that green tea still contains caffeine which will affect you if you drink several cups.

Green tea is generally brewed with water below the boiling point for 2-4 minutes. Less caffeine comes out of the leaves in the brewing process than from oxidized tea.

The caffeine content of a cup of green tea depends greatly on the type of tea and how it is prepared. Sources quote anywhere from 3 to 30 mg of caffeine in a cup of green tea. Regular tea contains between 30 and 60 mg. A can of Coke contains 34 mg. Instant coffee contains between 65 and 100 mg. Drip filtered coffee can contain up to 200 mg. "

I have tried to find an exact amount but have not yet been able to. I am a Beachbody Coach and would be glad to assist you further if you like. I have not tried the pills myself, as I prefer the Shakeology as my supplement.
    Risa
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Here's more info
    A cup of coffee has 90-150mg of caffeine. A cup of tea has 30-70mgs and a cup of cola has 30-45mgs. A 280mg green tea extract has 3.6mgs of caffeine, where a cup of decaf green tea has 9mgs of caffeine. So, one dose of the slimming formula would have less than 3.6mgs of caffeine since it is only 100mgs of green tea extract.
    Phew...... hope that helps and doesn't confuse!
    Risa
  • lhaycock
    lhaycock Posts: 17
    Options
    I have tried them and didn't get any jittery feelings from them...but I too prefer Shakeology. You can do both, but it would be hard to tell which one is working..I would try Shakeology first then if you think you need more help, add in the Slimming Formula.