First Mini Goal reached!!!!!

Options
lovelypen50
lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
Hello all, having a lot of mixed emotions at this time. I am feeling giddy, happy, scared, teary, and everything else in between. I had our weigh in at church, and I finally reached my first mini goal two days early and a pound less than my orginal goal. Wow!!! Who would have thought that changing your eating habits, and exercising would really work. Well MFPers we all can attest to that because we all are living proof that it works. I thank you all for your encouragement and motivation. I love this journey that I am on with all of you, and I plan to keep moving forward, and not looking back. Love you all. God Bless.

Replies

• AmberWilkie
    Options
    congrats! :)
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success :)
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WTGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I am so Proud of you!!!! Keep up the PHENOMENAL work!!! You are amazing and Inspire us all!! :-)
  • missygal
    missygal Posts: 60
    Options
    Great job! :bigsmile:
  • path2wellness
    Options
    I was encouraged by your post. I am reading a book right now called Women, Food and God. It is a life changer!! It is really helping me with eating healthy.
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    I am so proud of you! See all your hard work is paying off. Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! :) I can't wait till I get there! You're an inspiration! :)
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    Awesome job!!Keep it up!!
  • healthycat31
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work! This is really inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!