feeling lonely...

naeS1Sean
naeS1Sean Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hi. I'm new to MFP, and my only friend is my fiancée...sooooo if anyone can relate with a 22 year old trying to lose weight...lets be friends!
- Sean

Replies

• Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    hey, I'm not really trying to lose weight, but I'm 21 and married, so i can relate on those levels. I also feel like my only friend is my spouse. i have a few other friends, but they live hundreds of miles away. so i feel alone a lot. I'm a girl though, hopefully that doesn't bug you. if you want, send a friend request my way.
  • I just turned 23 and I'm married. I am trying to lose a lot. I will be your friend!
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome here - I am new too - having friends is one of the key reasons to use the site to give and receive encouragement.
  • naeS1Sean
    Thanks everyone!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Everyone needs friends to help motivate them! I don't mind helping to motivate you to attain your fitness goals.
  • Hello i am 24 and i have been a member on this site for a while now but just now determined to lose the weight. I am married and would love to add you as a friend to support your weight loss!
  • naeS1Sean
    Thanks!
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    I love friends!!! Okay, most of mine live across the country or in other countries, so I am always up to meet new people! Welcome to the site!

( I couldn't remember my old account, so I had to make a new one. My memory sucks)
This discussion has been closed.