Hi :)

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Christy, I'm 25 years old and I am trying to lose some weight (again :)). I have been overweight my whole life and it's something I have been struggling to change really for about the last seven to eight years. I had some success with Weight Watchers a few times but I found that it just wasn't strict enough for me. Because I could eat whatever I wanted, eventually I did and I always gained all the weight back. I am trying a new program with a friend of mine and working on getting back into yoga. I am a part time student studying accounting and between working fulltime and going to school I have had some trouble managing my weight. The new program I am has some pretty strict guildelines (that definitely made cheesecake day at my work very sad) but it has been really effective at helping me stick to my plans.

My husband has been insanely supportive and is doing his best to be supportive but he is 6'3", 145lbs and eats all day long. I would love to make a couple of friends to chat with and share this journey with.

I am 5'2", my highest weight has been 193lbs and am currently around 176 (my weigh in is tonight). I have a bigger build so my goal is to get between 130-140lbs. This would put me at a healthier BMI and probably around a size 6-8 which I think is perfect for me.

:) I'm not sure what else to say!

Replies

• JellyRabbit
    JellyRabbit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just a quick message to say..stay positive :) and never give up :) cliche i know but it will happen :) x
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi pal, not into big scripts but if its small supportive messages your looking for add me, I'll try and help as much as I can, good luck!
  • dancerintraining
    Options
    Hi. Well, I have been overweight nearly my whole life, and I too am on another diet. I am a dancer; not a professional or anything, but I don't need to overweight. i mean I have to be in a ballet uniform. Also, the costumes are tight fitting. I also want to feel healthy. I am 5'3. My goal weight is 125 lbs, but I am built more muscular so I will probably be a little heavier. Add me and we can be diet buddies. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!