Then and Now - 4 stone / 56lbs lost

Options
My weight's been a bit stuck lately so I've been looking through old pics to motivate me. I still have 14lbs to go and I can tell they're going to be the hardest!!

It's my 24th birthday in a few days so I was looking back at pics from previous birthdays, and I found some from my 20th & I think there's quite a big difference. I'm 6ft tall so it takes quite a lot before I see a change.

Me on my 20th (between 210 and 220lbs) & me a couple of weeks ago, at 164lbs:

photo_zps0700e8b0.jpg

I did lose weight after that first pic was taken, but then I had my son and all the weight went back on. This time I've lost more than ever & I'm back at the weight I was before I had my children (I have 3!) so I'm pretty happy. I just want to get rid of these last few stubborn pounds now. Looking at this forum is such a great source of inspiration, so thank you everyone! :)

Replies

• zephyrhythm
    zephyrhythm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow - you are an inspiration - looking great! Keep plugging away and you will reach your goal in no time!
  • preservation666
    preservation666 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow you look fab esp after 3 kids. great job. you must be really proud and you are a great inspiration
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal. I love the new hair color too.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    You Look Fabulous!! love your hair as well!! =)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! :)
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm sure these last few pounds you've referenced will be tough because honestly you don't look like you really have any left to lose!

Great job, you should be proud of yourself :-).
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You can't tell in this pic but I still have quite a bit of fat around my hips/tummy. I'm in a UK size 12 and ideally I'd like to be a 10. We'll see! :)
  • llstewart13
    llstewart13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing difference. That dress is ridiculous on you!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!