Who says 25lbs dosent make a difference?

Options
I started MFP July of 2012, i have taken it VERY slow mostly just diet change i did do 30 day shred but at the end of the year my knee really started acting up and i planned to workout more when my knee calmed down a little but then i started getting gallbladder pains come to find out i have a bunch of gallstones, i have surgery scheduled for the 30th of this month to get the whole thing removed and hopefully after that i can get back to working out and not just loosing by diet. When i first started i had a lot to lose and i still do but having so much to lose i didnt think that 25lbs would really make much of a difference untill i looked at these pictures! I just want to say thank you to MFP for all the support and holding me accountable of the times i slipped up....I am not done by any means! I plan to take my workouts up a notch ( I already have the dvds!!) when i heal up from surgery! I also plan to do weight lifiting, i have been doing a little here and there but not too much untill after surgery...but anyway, here are my pictures!

mfp_zps355713e9.jpgmfp1_zpsa77144bf.jpg
Before at about 220 and now at 193 :)

mfp2_zps16995f99.jpg

Replies

• vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference. Keep it up. You are doing great!!
  • GeekGirlNJ
    GeekGirlNJ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can see it in your face. :-) keep up the hard work.
  • MissMom85
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up :)
  • FHART626
    Options
    HELLLL YEH! You look great~!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    25 lbs makes a difference for sure!!!! I don't know who said it didn't but surely they were WRONG! you look fantastico!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    fabulous..... yes you can see a huge difference... you can do it : ) good luck with surgery.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job, really happy that you didn't let the setbacks knock you off track.
  • HykerGurl
    HykerGurl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work and I also have 2 words for you "water jogging". I have knee issues and am a total outdoor hiker, backpacker and snowshoer...I save my knee for those adventures. My workouts are all in the water, low impact and high calorie burning. I L♥ve it!
  • jusca
    jusca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look great. congrats!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    One of the few negatives about weight loss is that sometimes it can cause gall stones! I had the surgery for gall bladder removal. It was not bad, but DO NOT LIFT. I ended up with a huge hernia from lifting too large a weight too soon after surgery! Nothing heavier than a gallon of milk for SIX months. Believe me, it is worth being careful about.

You are looking wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • claireables88
    claireables88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    course it makes a difference! 1lb makes me dance around the livingroom like a crazy person so 25 should make you feel even better :) your beautifull! you made a change! you did this! and you need to keep going :) ignore what others say they just cant except your changing for the better and becoming healthier :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing! There's a huge difference! Well done, you're doing great :)
  • Kmcginley88
    Options
    You look awsome! Great job! And don't worry about the gallbladder surgery, I had mine out 2 weeks ago and I'm already up and dancing and pain free! You'll feel a lot better after it's out!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • 2012Sonya
    2012Sonya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What a big difference from when you started to now! Keep up the good work:)
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Keep it up...I definitely see a difference
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Great job, keep it up! You look great. :D
  • Gin66
    Gin66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I had a weight watchers lady once tell me that the next time I felt like a pound wasn't much to go to the store and look at a pound of raw hamburger!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress, keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!