Hi Everyone

Options
Shellza
Shellza Posts: 38 Member
Hi Just thought I would stop by and say hello, Been using the Iphone app for a week and a half and decided to come along and look around on the net.
I am quite overweight so need to lose big time and have been going on lots of bike rides and my fitness coach on the wii.
I have been eating all my calories and making sure I dont over do it in the fat and sugars but how do you all get around the Potassium / sodium and viatmins. I am finding it quite hard to get a decent amount of each. What sort of foods should I be looking at eating? I eat a fair amount of fruit and veg a day. also finding it quite hard to drink all my water as not really a big drinker.

Any help welcome.
Thanks
Shelly

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Soundslike you are doing a great job already!! :smile: Personally, I don't worry so much about things like sodium and potassium - I just take a vitamin everyday! Only thing about sodium - if you go over on it you can gain water weight (so don't weigh yourself the next morning...scary stuff!). I mostly just focus on calories (meeting goal or just under), fat (try to stay under), and protein and fiber (on or over are ok with me). As far as the water goes - adding flavor packets (the low cal ones) or drinking teas without sugar or caffiene help me to get in as much fluid as I can!

Good luck with everything!!! :drinker: