20-30 Somethings Looking to Lose 10-20lbs?

Options
tabfjo
tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
Hello! I'm 5'5, 26 years old looking for friends (with open diaries, love meal ideas!) looking to lose 10-20 lbs. I have been on here for a few months (fell off the wagon between Thanksgiving and Christmas) and am looking to lose some weight but mainly am focusing on becoming more muscular. I feel like it's hard to relate with those who are losing a ton of weight. Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    :D I'm 5'4, age 26 trying to lose about 15 lbs total - 5 down, 10 to go! I warn you - I'm not a "clean" eater by any means. I give myself junk food at the end of every day if it fits my calories, because if I took it all away I would NEVER stick to this. :) Feel free to add me.
  • godschild4life21
    godschild4life21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 years trying to lose about 15 lbs. I am 5'6. I really just want to lose excess belly fat and tone up. I started with this about 2 wks ago. I'm looking for encouragement on this journey. The exercise is not as huge of a problem as eating right (just take a look at my diary lol). But, tracking what I eat is opening my eyes! Friends are welcomed :D
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 31 and trying to lose 23 pounds (well, 20 now). I leave my food diary open because I love it when others do so I can get ideas from what they eat. I've got a not-great weekend, but I'm back on the ball today.

Feel free to add me!
  • jessicariner1
    jessicariner1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'9 and wanting to lose 20 lbs. :)
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :D I'm 5'4, age 26 trying to lose about 15 lbs total - 5 down, 10 to go! I warn you - I'm not a "clean" eater by any means. I give myself junk food at the end of every day if it fits my calories, because if I took it all away I would NEVER stick to this. :) Feel free to add me.

I am the same way too!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and have about 15-20lbs to lose (depending on how I feel when I reach goal), and also love food ideas and have an open journal to my friends only. :)

You are welcome to friend!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and my goal is to lose 24 pounds. But I have 18 pounds to go. I lost the first 7 pounds fast but now I feel like it is slowing down. :( But I will add you!
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I try hard to eat clean but sometimes it's less stressful to just grab and enjoy something a little processed! :happy:
  • melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    first time poster, but i've been on here for over a year. i did really well last year training for a half marathon, lost almost 20 lbs but then i kind of got lazy putting in my food. the last few months i've been struggling and REALLY need to get motivated to get back on the ball of things, especially since i'm training for my second half marathon. i'm 29 and have about 12-14 lbs (depending of the day) to get to my ultimate goal weight of 125. i recently opened my diary to public, so FILL FREE TO ADD ME and let me know what i'm doing wrong. :o)
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 29 and looking to lose 20 lbs as well. My goal is to lose a pound a week and so far I've lost 4.
    I don't have an open diary but might be willing to share with friends. I haven't decided yet.

Some of the people who've added me as friends so far all eat below 1300 a day and I just can't relate to that...
    SO feel free to add me if you eat within a normal range like 1400-1600, I could use some new friends for motivation and support. :)