Adding the calories you burn to your total calorie intake

Options
1235»

Replies

• lalarox
    lalarox Posts: 37
    Options
    72BgY.gif

you took the words right out of my mouth! =)
  • CharlesLadd
    Options
    "If you're into the Jillian Michaels method then why not just follow her regime rather than criticise this one? You don't see me logging into WeightWatchers to post crap on their forums just because I believe converting foods into points is silly..."

Well said. Incidentally, great job on the 67 pound loss in 40 weeks or so. It does work if you give it time.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget - on "The Biggest Loser", they dehydrate the day before weigh-in. They spend hours and hours in an overheated training room sweating off pounds of water. This is in addition to a low-calorie diet.

You will not get the same results as they do on the show if you do it the PROPER way.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    PER JILLIAN MICHAELS the idea is to exercise to burn calories and that adding back the calories you burn is DEFEATING THE PURPOSE of doing it in the first place...so I know now that what I do is correct!

This lady is the expert YOU ARE NOT! I was not losing weight with MFP way of doing things! I am now losing weight by following JILLIAN's advice! I use the MFP way of looking up my foods and logging them but that is ALL I use this for! So you keep on not losing weight if you like..I WILL BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS!!!!!:laugh:

YEAH!!!!! Dang it!!!

very_angry_gif.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    bopping through the forums, writing down the user names of everyone that Im going to stop by to see next year.... taking bets on inactive, goal weight or WORSTEST PLATEAU EVARRRRRR

-adds to list-
    -makes prediction-
    -bops along-
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget - on "The Biggest Loser", they dehydrate the day before weigh-in. They spend hours and hours in an overheated training room sweating off pounds of water. This is in addition to a low-calorie diet.

You will not get the same results as they do on the show if you do it the PROPER way.

I do this as well except I use Guiness.
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    PER JILLIAN MICHAELS the idea is to exercise to burn calories and that adding back the calories you burn is DEFEATING THE PURPOSE of doing it in the first place...so I know now that what I do is correct!

This lady is the expert YOU ARE NOT! I was not losing weight with MFP way of doing things! I am now losing weight by following JILLIAN's advice! I use the MFP way of looking up my foods and logging them but that is ALL I use this for! So you keep on not losing weight if you like..I WILL BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS!!!!!:laugh:

YEAH!!!!! Dang it!!!

very_angry_gif.gif

YES! Best reply ever!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    72BgY.gif

you took the words right out of my mouth! =)

Hahaha, yep!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

I do this as well except I use Guiness.

:drinker: