WOW!

Options
Hi everyone, i been on here 2 weeks now and i am amazed to say that i have lost ten and a half pounds already, just goes to show that inputting everything that passes your lips and a bit more exercise really does work :-) Just hope i don't undo all the good work this weekend as I am going away on my first ever camping trip!

My brother gets married this July so i have great incentive to lose the weight, plus I have bought a dress in a smaller size so even more incentive to drop the pounds.

Good luck to everyone x x

Replies

• KJL35
    KJL35 Posts: 9
    Options
    Umph can somone tell me how do i get it to show my ticker thingy? :embarassed:
  • Daali
    Daali Posts: 4
    Options
    Tools from the top, then Ticker
  • mom12868
    mom12868 Posts: 8
    Options
    awesome job
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    wow! That's amazing progress, go you!! :drinker:
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    fantastic job!!!
  • KJL35
    KJL35 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you all x x

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]979748.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow Indeed! Well done you .. have a super weekend! x
  • loveslightwings
    Options
    Congratulations that's amazing!! I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks and can't seem to lose anymore!! I've maintained my weight for the past week and a half which is very frustrating. I havent increased my calories or anything, just been sticking to 900 cals a day. Also been exercising about 4 times a week and I havent changed that. Very frustrated!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    Congratulations that's amazing!! I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks and can't seem to lose anymore!! I've maintained my weight for the past week and a half which is very frustrating. I havent increased my calories or anything, just been sticking to 900 cals a day. Also been exercising about 4 times a week and I havent changed that. Very frustrated!

You might surprise yourself if you get up to around 1200 cal/ day that you'll actually lose more weight. 900 calories is very very little a day for your body to sustain itself.
  • teeniemcnee
    Options
    Brilliant! That's really good news. You must be feeling so proud of yourself!:smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Wow, 900 calories a day is so low! I betcha your body has gone into starvation mode and is hanging on to the weight. Up your calories and eat most of your exercise cals. You will see your body adjust. Your picture is cute. You look small!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Thank you all x x

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]979748.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Congratulations to you! That is just awesome! We will cheer you on the rest of the way~Fab:flowerforyou:
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!!! Keep it up