looking for daily friends!

Options
Hi ive been on MFP for a while and starting to struggle im looking for encouraging and motivated people to chat to daily.
I feel ive come to the point where I need someone to motivate me daily as I don't exactly have support behind me at home and I guess im looking for someone to relate to and talk to! :)
Add me if you feel you looking for roughly the same to lol x

Replies

• JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    Hi how are you i am pretty new to this site but have been up and down scale wise my whole life..You need motovation im your gal I feel us woman should support each other . Day to day is definitely a struggle but i believe one can do any thing if they put their mind to it. So here goes Dont give up on yourself you are worth it. :happy:
  • kats28
    kats28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi, think im looking for the same thing, i have no encouragement at home (i have a bf who buys me sweets & chocs if i do well! lol) i try to log everyday, unless problems at home or lack of internet stop me. feel free to add me if you want, and good luck :)
  • thank you!! :) us woman should deff stick together!!
    my partner says I look fine theres nothing wrong with me but even he nos im not happy in myself he can lose weight easily so theres always that struggle he tries to support me but sometime puts his foot in it ... sent him upo the shop the other night and he came back with the light version of the drink and he when I say why you get the light one he turns around and says it was the only one there not because im trying to say something!! ... well obv hes thinking something to say that like lol
    oh I duno men! lol oh well bring it on got my 21st to look forward to too :) x
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm kinda old, but I log everyday and support my friends.
    I've lost 27lbs with 20 to go, I need more friends.
    Just my dogs for encouragment, would be great if they could talk!
    Please feel free to friend me
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I've been here daily for over two years. Add me. I'm glad to help.
  • JackieDT
    Options
    I think we could help each other stay motivated...add me :)
  • milliman28
    milliman28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I am new here, just started a couple days ago. I am determined to lose 15lbs. I work out a lot, but my diet is where I fall short. At home I am really on my own, my husband does not work out, and is not a healthy eater. I used a different site to log before, but really I wasn't consistent, so this time I am going to do better, and hopefully really see some changes! I would love to join a group for encouragement, and motivation. :smile:
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too, I will do what I can to motivate you and I will tell it like it is and hope you will do the same for me.