Need support and motivation!!!

Options
I'm 21 and have 45 lbs to lose before my husband comes home in may!!! I have no family and very few friends around. So I really ne ed some motivation!!!!!

Replies

• Azaelia11
    Options
    i can relate to you, im 22, and have 45 lbs to lose as well. my husband leaves to go on course in feburary and i have no friends where i live nor family. I could sure use a good kick in the keester to get me going haha
  • llstewart13
    llstewart13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for a few days, but the motivation I get is mostly from the success stories! There are so many! Good luck to you girls!!!!
  • rush0321
    rush0321 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!! You can add em if ya want, My goal is 22pounds!! This place is great:) Good Luck and may the force be with you lol
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation and support feel free to add me, My family and friends aren't into the whole exercise and eating right thing, so i'm in it on my own! I'm 21 years old and have about 30-40 lbs to lose!
  • amylynnrobert
    amylynnrobert Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just one day at a time. That is how I am taking it. This isnt easy, but nothing worth having is :0)
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello.

Feel free to add me. Where are you located/stationed? I am retired Navy and living here in MD.
  • brittanycochran338
    brittanycochran338 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We are stationed at camp lejeune. Reasoning for no friends is most wives are stuck up!!
  • angie101972
    Options
    hi i am new to this website, i have already lost 25 lbs, trying to lose another 15 to 20lbs. But i have been stuck in a plateau for 2 months. Need some tips and motivation to continue on my journey.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    i can relate to you, im 22, and have 45 lbs to lose as well. my husband leaves to go on course in feburary and i have no friends where i live nor family. I could sure use a good kick in the keester to get me going haha

DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!! But seriously, find some exercise classes & folks with similar goals. I have a steady workout partner & it helps to have someone that expects you to be there.
  • lamandakelly
    lamandakelly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of two.. trying to loose 30 before I turn 30 in October .. having a hard time with eating habits.. we are constantly on the go which makes it hard to always choose the right foods.. Could use some great motivation and someone to get me going I do really well with tracking food and such for like a week or two then I fall off .. and have to start all over again.. :(
  • AskingTooMuch
    AskingTooMuch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best to motivate you...I've sent a friend request. I find having 'friends' to support and check up on helps a lot!
  • candiceclark86
    Options
    hey I'm candice.... we can support eachother :-)
  • ucintegra1
    ucintegra1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me if you wish :) I agree with amylynnrobert about taking it a day at a time. If you happen to go over your intended goal for the day, don't worry about it and focus on hitting it the next day. I like how MyFitnessPal shows you a chart for the week; it has helped me set goals over a greater outlook.

"Your success lies in your daily habit." Creating a new habit takes time, typically 21 days or so. Also, I'm a firm believer that failure is just another chance to succeed.

You can do it! Just keep logging; you have great resources here at this site! :)
  • chriskai
    Options
    I'm Amanda 27 and need some friends to help me along my weight loss journey. I have another 62 pounds I want to lose and I'm down 35.