Can you see any physical difference?

Options
Okay, so I've been working on body recomp more than anything during the last year, and general fitness. Just got these two side by side, and it is just me or has little changed? (Other than my hair and things, obviously...)
Thinking I may be a little too close to it (it being me etc) to see any change, so I'd like honest (but polite, but certainly honest) takes from anyone here.
Thankies.
dresscompari.jpg

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I definitely see it in your face & your waistline!

Keep up the good work!
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes!! YOur Defo more tight and toned. And look at the difference in your waist :O well done x
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think it might be easier to see a difference if you were wearing something that was more form fitting (shirt and jeans) rather than a dress which camouflages so much. Of course this isn't incredibly helpful as you can't go back a year in time and change what you were wearing.
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    Arms and shoulders have way more definition, fantastic shoulders btw. You look smaller over all too. Looks like it's working :)
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes! Waist, Face neck and arms. Keep at it! You're looking fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't know the right way to phrase this but... you look less... soft.

Which is a good thing.

More fit, maybe?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    face, arm, and waist are all much slimmer! Great Job!
  • thanich2006
    thanich2006 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference. You look smaller all over. It might not be a huge difference but I can see the change in different areas. You look great!!!!
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    Your face looks thinner too.....
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a change! In your arms, your face, your neck, and your hip/waist area :) It's subtle, different clothing would probably show it better. But there's a difference! You look lovely!
  • hookemcheer87
    hookemcheer87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes!! face, arms, waist, neck! you even look younger!!!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    YES! your waist is definitely smaller and you just look leaner and more toned!
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    I agree the dress looks fantastic, nice shape to your body, well done :flowerforyou:
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I can tell your face is smaller and your body look thinner also. Very good job overall.
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    the waist is smaller
  • angie101972
    Options
    i can see it in your face, shoulders and neck.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Your waist is smaller, and I can see some places on your arm that look more trim.
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Your waist looks smaller and your guns are more defined..I see a little more muscle on bicep ...way to go!
  • rsdisney
    rsdisney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your face and arms are thinner, you are more defined and have curves where you were straight before. Keep up the good work. I know when we look at ourselves we dont always see the difference. Your doing great!!!!!
  • kashlen
    kashlen Posts: 16
    Options
    Your face and arms are trimmer and your waist is definitely smaller! You look great.