Hello

Options
Hi all,

I'm new here and just joined on the weekend.

I am about to turn 45 this week and am looking to lose 20 pounds. I'm going to Hawaii in March and would like to have my too-small bathing suit fit. :-)

Replies

• Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    Hey there!!!

You can add me if you like. I'll support you.

and wow....Hawaii!!! So jealous!! You can do this!!! MFP is brilliant for motivation!!! Good luck!!!

x x x x
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    Good luck with that I am sure you can do it. You have already taken the first step.

I am doing what i can as a diabetic and this place helps
  • berejeaa58
    Options
    Hello everyone, My name is NancyI am 61 and I live in Illinois, a year ago i weighed 409 lbs and being 4'11" I could have qualified to be a oompa loompa.I can testify that if you knocked me down i would have rolled . Today I weigh 245 and still chugging along would like to loose at least 25 lbs before July so I can safely wear a dress to my son's wedding and not have small children following me around waiting for clowns to come out of a tent . I hate to count calories but have learned how to count carbs and that has helped me loose. I wish all well on their weight loss journey add me as a freind will do all I can to support you :blushing: :flowerforyou: