I need more friends and supporters (:

Options
Hey, i have been on here for a while now, but i have been going threw my friends list and getting rid of people who dont log in that much and noticing i dont have that many supporters any more. So feel free to add me (:

Replies

• susanluvscheese
    susanluvscheese Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need more too! I'll add you!
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    (:
  • Steverino1955
    Options
    I just started 3 days ago and so far so good but I know it will only work if you log everyday...I need accountability and people to call me out if I'm lax
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I am on everyday we need all the support we can get for this long journey
  • orangufan
    orangufan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello i'm new in here, and keep tracking my activity starts today, they said the more friend we have the easier it get... so please add me too
  • erickajm1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! erickajm1. I am getting the hang of it!
  • sandrabesterdonnelly
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am new on here, I have a few but they don't log on everyday
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • llstewart13
    llstewart13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also.. Accountability is sooooo vital!!!
  • xSveltex
    xSveltex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My friends are great, but its always good to add new people. Add me please.
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! Any additional support we can give each other is great!
  • Lacie1984
    Options
    Add me :) I need some motivation!
  • MandiDuncan
    Options
    Anyone who wants can add me! I am just getting started and doing this with several co-workers, would love to connect with people who have different outlooks. I am a very picky eater and it's often times very hard. No sympathy needed, just good encouragement! :) I look forward to gaining some friendships in this life long journey. :)