Sensa?

Options
What are your thoughts and experiences with Sensa? I am torn about trying it. Thanks!

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds in a beverage will do the same thing and will cost a whole lot less.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Go read the ad again, then sit down and think.....Nothing about it makes any sense, does it?
  • par57
    par57 Posts: 74
    Options
    Ya, it sounds too good to be true. I am just going through a period where I am ALWAYS starving, so I was looking for some help!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Magic powder you sprinkle on your food - how could you go wrong?! Ummm no.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    No.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating? I've set my weight loss to one pound a week and i eat back most of my exercise calories. I'm amazed at how much i can eat and love it. Maybe you should think about increasing your calories..lose a bit slower..but you won't burn out and do something like buy sensa..which i hear doesn't work.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Run far far away from this stuff. I have only heard bad things about it.

Here is another thread telling all about it.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/854995-ever-tried-sensa
  • par57
    par57 Posts: 74
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Read the reviews on Amazon. There is your answer.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Read the reviews on Amazon. There is your answer.

This true for everything. I find myself going there and reading reviews on everything from books to gadgets. Good suggestion.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Don't do iiiiiittt!!!!! Work on increasing your protein and water intake, which should help with the hunger. Don't resort to gimmicks to lose the weight. Focus on being healthy and active and the rest will come.