Done
  • AshlynnKai
    AshlynnKai Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Im in as well omg tw2o challenges in one day im also doing 200 crunches my abs is going to hate me today!!!!

Yikes, this will make two for me, as well :o
  • PriceK01
    Options
    Can someone describe the type of leg lift in the video (can't see youtube) or provide a link to a description.

Lie faceup on the floor, and raise your upper legs until they're perpendicular to the floor. Bend your knees slightly. Without changing the arch in your lower back or the angle of your knees, brace your core and try to take 3 to 5 seconds to lower your feet as close to the floor as you can. One trick: Press your lower back toward the floor as you perform the movement. Once your feet touch the floor, raise them back to the starting position and repeat
  • lifewithme2
    Options
    Great job. I just watched the video. I think I'll try that tonight. I love doing floor exercises as I watch tv. It helps me not to munch on food.
  • Pooflinger15
    Pooflinger15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Done
  • PriceK01
    Options
    Done! I did them in sets of 25, with steps of 25 front & back on the BOSU to keep my heart rate up in between. It took 20 minutes and burned 155, according to my FT4 :)
  • NightTigers
    NightTigers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All done! Whew!
  • kcrabtre
    kcrabtre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Finished, woohoo!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Done! Didn't think I was gonna make it through the last half lol
  • misty_kapp
    Options
    In
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • misty_kapp
    Options
    Done this was kinda hard and hurt the back really bad but i could feel the burn.. I know that it will help out in the long run.. I feel good about it.