What a great workout with Jillian Michael!

Options
I burned 520 calories doing 45 minutes of Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. My clothes and hair was soak and wet from sweating. It also has a lot of old school workouts and they are easy to follow.she does give you some 5 minute breaks sometime.

Replies

• dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's a great work out. I might have to pop my video in tonight. No More Trouble Zones is good too!!
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I alternate Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. Jillian has changed my body! GREAT workouts.
  • elnstanley23
    elnstanley23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mine too! she's great
  • elnstanley23
    elnstanley23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yes it is! i have that one too!
  • All you JM fans have me convinced. I'm going to try one of these dvd's. I ordered a mat because I'm missing some cartilage in my ankle (due to a fracture) and am a little concerned about the impact. Do you all think 2’ x 6’ will be enough? How about for 30 day shred?
  • bump?
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    vb198 - I actually got the Jillian Michaels mat and 3lb weight set from Walmart...I think it was like $12. The mat that comes with seems to have the same dimensions as the mat you mentioned. I am 5'4" and the mat is longer than me...LOL Hope that helps and good luck on your workouts!

Im currently doing a mix of her DVDs and am having a blast. You get an awesome burn as others have said. I'm burning as many as 600 cals in 30 minutes (or less since 30 Day Shred is under 30 min) which seems insane and I love it.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and on day 4 level 3 and it's kicking my butt, but I'm getting results. I am losing inches and gaining strength and endurance. The shred has become a daily habit with me and I hate whenever I am not able to do it for some reason. I have 6w6p and Yoga Meltdown that I plan to do next. I plan to do all of JM workouts this year. She has a new one coming out beginning of March. It's Hard Body and can be found on Amazon. It looks brutal, but good. I will have to work my way up to that one. You can see a little of it on you tube.