Would love some new friends!! =)

Options
KBoddu
KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
Hey folks! I have had lots of success with MFP just to have a tough semester in nursing school to knock me almost back to square one. 2013 is my big year... I graduate nursing school in December and this is the year that I need to get in shape cause I want to try and get pregnant at the end of the year as well! Goal for January 3rd 2014 is 199 pounds or less... Yes, it's a big loss (108 pounds), but with support from some awesome people it can be done! I have lost 8 pounds this month as of today and I hope to hit 10 by the end of the month!

We can do this together! 2013 is OUR year... We got this!!

Hope to talk to you soon!! =)

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me we can do this together
  • rush0321
    rush0321 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I love meeting new people, and we all have the same goal here!! :) Generally of course! lol
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Its so hard, but with supportive friends on here, it makes it so much easier!!
  • Naynayjones
    Naynayjones Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to the site and looking for new friends to take this journey with me :) So please add me if you like!!!!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a nursing major! I have a ways to go to finish up my pre-reqs, though. Anyway, welcome! Feel free to add me, the more support, the better! :)
  • K251
    K251 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added :) 2013 is definitely our year!
  • countrytori
    countrytori Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've had success on this site before as well but last year was horrible for me in regards to my weight with a big move and living with my in-laws. You can add me if you like. I would like some friends to share this journey with
  • cyclones79
    Options
    Hello - Anyone can feel free to add me as well - looking for some help and support, and willing to give some too :)
  • Destinationa
    Options
    Hey! Yes anyone feel free to add me too! As I lack in friends at the moment on this site and I can offer great support! :)
  • laynie878
    laynie878 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends myself. Need all the motivators I can get! Would love to help you on this journey too!
  • janice2001
    Options
    You can add me also.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add :] I was doing really well and then the dreaded holidays with their goodies came and threw me off. Back on track now and ready to kick butt!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Added! Friend requests are always welcome :)
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome!!! Thank you so much for the support! We are gonna get this weight off together! =)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow congrats on the good work so far! you can add me :)
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I am active and supportive on here
  • gunswife
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I need more friends to go on this journey with as well :)
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    Would totally love to provide support and much needed laughter and advice, especially on a tough day!! Feel free to add me!!! That goes for all u cool people on here :smile:
  • DawninAZ
    DawninAZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined 5 days ago. So far I find it really easy and helpful to track my calories. I also like the phone app, which makes it easy to log. F