anyone eating clean?

Options
i am just starting out.
i have tosca reno's eat clean diet recharged book, and i LOVE everything i'm reading!
any other good clean eating reads out there?

any advice from anyone that follows this?

Replies

• GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i've been eating clean for over a year now & love it! add me for lots of meal ideas or check out my insagram for oucs & recipes (same username)
  • ksyp92
    ksyp92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i just started about two weeks ago.. i definitely feel fuller and healthier and you can seriously turn any recipe clean!
  • JBoloz
    JBoloz Posts: 2
    Options
    The longer you keep at it, and the more nutritious you eat, the easier it gets. It gets tough when you start slacking and allowing bad snacking habits into your life. I gained ten pounds from slipping up and going crazy over milk chocolate for two weeks. Having to work hard on losing that weight again just keeps me motivated to stay away from poor food choices.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    The first 2 weeks are the hardest!

I'm not completely clean with my menus.. but i'm pretty close.. at least the way i understand it.

I don't even want that pre-package pre made stuff., i don't like added sugar or super greasy stuff either

if you really do it.. Be prepared! You'll throw out half your pantry from :before: LOL
  • stevenyuzk
    stevenyuzk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    half a week and i am already feeling a bit more energetic.

or is that just more confidence? :p
  • Rateta
    Rateta Posts: 2
    Options
    what is it "eating clean"?
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been eating a plant based, clean diet, for about 2 weeks now. I feel much better, sleep a lot better and am just happier in general. I used to eat out almost every meal, so it has been kind of a challenge actually buying food and preparing things at home. But it is fun and the weight is just melting off!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.. advice..

JUST DO IT!! lol! You will thank yourself for it later!!

Also.. try everything.. I had never even heard of half the stuff I eat and love now!

It's amazing how good food tastes when you remove the chemicals and grease and added sugar and salt.

I like fried food, so I got an oilless fryer.. My eggplant parm is the BOMB now!! yeaaaa LOL And my fried chicken.. delish!! and no greasy oil! Just crispy moist super yummy chicken!!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    oh i AM doing it.
    i LOVE it!!!!
    i am not 100% clean yet, but well on my way.
    thanks to all of you for your responses and input.