Would love some new friends!! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Those are some awesome goals! You're welcome to add me.

:bigsmile:
  • mylifesjourney
    mylifesjourney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me:happy: Can never give too much or receive too much support:smile: looking forward to new friends.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a retired Emergency Care RN. Loved my job until my until morbid obesity took its toll on my body resulting in disability. Nursing school can be stressful and so easy to overeat...
  • irishkittie
    irishkittie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    'I sent a request :) I'm looking for friends and support too. Anyone else here can feel free to add me too.
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    We can do this ) Please feel free to add me, I am new on here
  • bulldogmom99
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sent an add! Anyone can add me, I like to support =)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    We can do this! I would love new and proactive friends as well! Feel free to add me people! :D
  • mjoshua87
    Options
    Good Luck to you. There is no reason why you can't do it, why we all all can't do it. we are the ones the only ones who can make it happen for ourselves. I'm not in school but I work full time and i've got a busy one year old at home also so we both have challenges it wont be easy but that's what makes even more worth it.. Add me if you like ")
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    feel free to add me. I JUST finished nursing school January 11, 2013 so I know how hard it is to manage your life let alone loose weight. I lost 20 pounds my first year of school then gained 18 back during the 2nd year.....grrrrrr now just focusing on weight loss/getting healthy and studying for the NCLEX
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Jess: congrats on graduating!! Not the easiest thing to do! ;) good luck on your NCLEX! When are you taking it??
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!! Hopefully taking them in the next few weeks...waiting on my paperwork from the BRN with my access code to sign up....would love to take it by Valentines Day at the latest. NO nursing school is not the easiest thing to do,its a total roller coaster ride. You are done this year?
  • k8ecakes
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • KBoddu
    Options
    Jess: December this year!! Then I will go into a BSN program and THEN Nurse Practitioner. LOL! I am a glutton for punishment! ;)
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there... 2013 is the year, oh yes it is! Let's work hard and have fun doing it! (as often as possible, anyhow...) Feel free to add me...
  • melrob82
    melrob82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just started my weight loss journey again!
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friend with you! We thru nursing school and graduated may 2011, and gained 80 lbs in one semester. Promised to lose the weight thru school and then once I got a job and waited about a year after I got my job to start. I remember very clearly the pressure of nursing school. Please let me know if I can help.
  • KBoddu
    Options
    Thanks Amy! I will totally have to pick your brain one day!