Looking for friends to share the fun/ pain

Options
of geting into shape (sorry subject line only liked 60 characters or less...)

Dear all. I have been lucky to have spent most my life without any weight or fitness issues. That all changed 5 years ago and I've been struggling every since. 2013 is the year to get (back) into shape!! I have been going for two weeks and lost 2kg (4lbs) so far. Wish it was more, however, I'm pretty happy with it as I am not looking for a quick fix but to turn my life around. I already made some lovely supporting friends here but would love to have more. I am quite a motivated person but have my lows so I would love to support you when I can and have your support when I need it.
I use a fitbit to motivate my to be more active and that is working well. Anybody else out there using it? Unfortunately my fitbit is my only support at home (hence me looking for more on MFP :-)) as my ice-cream gobbling, windsurfing crazy husband is very well meaning but not exactly helpful.
Karen

Replies

• miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The more friends the merrier, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: We can support and motivate each other, we can totally do this!:happy:
  • K1ting28
    Options
    I have added you both. And yes, we can so totally do this !!!!