Healthy Snacks?

Options
What are your favorite Healthy snacks?
These are a few of my faves:
Kroger brand natural popcorn
Kashi TLC chewy granola bars, Honey, Almond, Flax
new! I couldn't find this in 3 stores- m&m's pretzels - maybe not so healthy but 150 calories per regular sized pack. Yum!
Apple Chips (Seneca) - also hard to find, I found in a convenience store, any other places carry them?

Replies

• rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    raw almonds
    carrots
    apple
  • queenpin
    queenpin Posts: 6
    Options
    Amyway has these soy chips that are salty but healthy. Great way to kill a craving instead of reaching for the Sour Cream Lays! My own fav that I made is celery, strawberry with walnuts. I am trying to go more natural on all snacks.
  • bmarsh777
    bmarsh777 Posts: 15
    Options
    slim fast 123 bars
    apples
    sugar free hot cocoa
    coffee with splenda
    almonds
    sunflower seeds
    bananas
    frozen grapes
    Cheese (low fat)

Can you tell I love my snacks! lol I am always looking out for healthy little snacks. I keep thing sin my drawer at work, so I am not tempted by all of the donuts and candy that lurk in our hallways!
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    you can make your own apple chips by slicing up an apple thinly and putting it in the oven down quite low for an hour/ hour and a half, turning them now and again until all the moisture is out of them. then letting them crisp on a cooling rack. keep in an air tight freezer bag or container for a few days. great sprinkled with cinnamon before oven cooking, and this can also be done with loads of other fruits, i tried pears and peaches= yum!
  • cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    Raw carrots
    Berries
    Apples with PB
    Almonds
    Low-Fat String Cheese
    plain cheerios

And, my all time favorite is the walmart brand Cocoa cool cereal. Just plain with no milk. It's a great way to get my chocolate fix for way less cals that a chocolate bar!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    frozen yo kids organic yogurt and a handful almonds
    string cheese and apple
    1tbsp pb and apple
    carrots and hummus
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just picked up some individual 2 oz packages of hummus at Costco that are 150 calories but so worth it.