What's on your playlist....?

Options
What music do you listen to or your top ten favorite songs to jam too when at the gym or working out?

I personally love Skrillex, Aventura, Dom Omar, Daddy Yankee, Kanye, Ludacris, Travis Porter....I love all genres of music but dubstep, reggaeton, and some hip hop/rap usually gets me going the most!!!

Replies

• keyz1508
    keyz1508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I listen to gospel sometimes, but mostly Linkin Park, Kid Cudi, Dirty Money, My Chemical Romance, Kanye, Lupe and sometimes a little Beyonce. I feel weird admiting this lol.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Haha why do you feel weird? I can imagine linkin park being good to listen too and kid cudi!!
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Dokken - Alone Again (the acoustic off of youtube)
    kELIS - Video Mixtape (ahhhh another youtube treat)
    Armour Love - La Roux
    Eric Roberson - Can I Borrow You
    JT - Senorita
    Jeff Sparks - Carol of Bells (yep, Christmas music|

Anything Raheem Devaughn
    Anything TOP DOG Ent (TDE - School Boy Q/Ab Soul/Kendrick Lamar/Danny Brown)
    DIPLO
    DJ Chuckie
    Legowelt
    Yuna
    Tank
    Tyrese
    Chaka
    MR. THEODORE P. NUGENT
    Ozzie
    TV On the Radio
    Yuna
    Amerie!!!!
    and DEVO (My first concert!!!)

Ooooooh....don't start me with music!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    WOW!!! That's quite a selection there!!! Go you man, I love love love tank and tyrese wooo i listen to them for "baby makin jamz" :wink: haha.....Can't say I've heard of the majority of the artists you've listed though I will def have to check them out!!!
  • PinkRhythm428
    PinkRhythm428 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I generally listen to Spanish pop/rock, but I do have a mix of Spanish and English music. I'm a little odd. These are a few of the people/bands I listen to, but generally just the upbeat songs for exercise.

Neon Trees
    David Bisbal
    Bruno Mars
    Bon Jovi
    Train
    R.E.M
    Mana
    Mago de Oz (they have very fast tempo songs that are great for cardio)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I generally listen to Spanish pop/rock, but I do have a mix of Spanish and English music. I'm a little odd. These are a few of the people/bands I listen to, but generally just the upbeat songs for exercise.

Neon Trees
    David Bisbal
    Bruno Mars
    Bon Jovi
    Train
    R.E.M
    Mana
    Mago de Oz (they have very fast tempo songs that are great for cardio)

you have def got some great taste!!! Love Bon Jovi, and I just started listening to neon trees