30 Day Shred starting today!

Options

Replies

• teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 of Level 1. I'm doing 2 days shred, 1 day rest. I had a good workout today and I don't feel nearly as sore as I did on day 1. Still working on the pushups as I've never been able to do a proper one but I do the best I can.
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I just took the decision to start tomorrow... I don't start today because I just got done with my workout
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ill be doing 9th workout on level 2 in a couple hours. I love it!
  • likechip
    likechip Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting next week. I'm going to do a level one tonight though, just to make sure I can physically handle it xD
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1, Level 1
  • Where do I go to find the Jillian diet or fitness? And yes I like to try it. Please send me the link to go to.
  • Yes i want to be fitness Pals, i have 100 pounds I want to lose this year.
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    I started this a couple of weeks ago. I stopped, but I really enjoyed it believe it or not. Its a great workout for only 20min. Anyone is welcomed to add me, I need more shred buddies! :)
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Yes i want to be fitness Pals, i have 100 pounds I want to lose this year.

you can go to target and get it, but also you can find ir on youtube
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    Where do I go to find the Jillian diet or fitness? And yes I like to try it. Please send me the link to go to.

Jillian has a site, jillianmichaels.com. I think you have to pay for the meal planning bit.
    You can find the 30 day shred on Youtube as well some of her other workouts. You can buy her dvds just about anywhere. Walmart, Target, etc.
  • thomasmccracken1
    Options
    investing in a few personal training sessions to learn proper technique may help you to avoid future injuries while working out on your own, so you can keep progressing!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and just did Day 2 of Level 1 today! I think the jumping jacks are going to kil me, lol, but I actually do like it. It definitely gets my heart pumping and a good sweat by the end. Feel free to add me as well!
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've started it like 10 times but i started again today. This time I'm going going to rotate the levels instead of just starting with level 1 for ten workout then level 2, etc. Did level 3 today, which I've never actually made it to before. It was tough but i got through it.
  • Dianalouiselane
    Dianalouiselane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to do it with you guys! I just found my DVD so I will start it tomorrow..Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other. So ready to get my butt kicked!!!
  • toni119922
    toni119922 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Where do I go to find the Jillian diet or fitness? And yes I like to try it. Please send me the link to go to.

Jillian has a site, jillianmichaels.com. I think you have to pay for the meal planning bit.
    You can find the 30 day shred on Youtube as well some of her other workouts. You can buy her dvds just about anywhere. Walmart, Target, etc.
    If you google her ripped in 30 free meal plan, you will find a link to her site, and then you can download the free PDF of it on there.
  • toni119922
    toni119922 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am also just starting up her 30DS and would love to keep in touch with others to see how their progress is going and to see what I can do better Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • katemarie4
    katemarie4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    excited to see how bad i hurt tomorrow! lol
  • vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also starting today, the plan is mon-fri, rest saturday and weights + run on sundays.

Please add me for support!

Last time I got to level2 but then life got in the way! This time I am determined to finish! Anyone taking the dreaded before photos?
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've just had a look on YouTube and am seriously considering giving this a go. I think I need to get lighter weights as I've got 2.5kg weights - might need less than that.
    Ill post again after I've done it.
    Question - is it worth getting the DVD or using YouTube?