Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to the site.

I joined with my friend Irishchick. We both can use all the support we can get. We live states apart but are basically after the same goal. I am after a lifestyle change. I have someone who loves me for me...so the change is for myself.

For the last two weeks I have been on the Lean Cuisine diet and I am down 5lbs. so I am pretty excited. I am the typical person who has tried everything and has battled weight all my life. This time I am determined to see some results.

I am open to new friends and extra support on this site. So a big hello to everyone out there.

Jeran

Replies

• lesserJess
    Options
    What is the lean cuisine diet? lunch and dinner?
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...goodluck
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO happy to see you here!!! Remember I am just an email , text , IM, or phone call away!

I am loved just the way that I am, curves at all. However we all know that I need to go back to my healthier way of life and get the weight down.

Love ya girl! I know you can go all the way with this! You are off to a wonderful start, congrats on those 5 pounds!
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Yeah I have just been eating Lean Cuisines for Lunch and Dinner. The typical Lean Cuisine is between 250 and 300 Calories so my Calorie intake has been way down. I also have been eating an orange for breakfast along with my Diet Coke.
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    Are you also weight training? It helps if you add that in with cardio too.

If you need help with that, let me know! =)