Do you count taking a number 2 as exercise?

Options
geekyjock76
geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
After all, it can be work since you are walking to the bathroom - even more calories if you have a big fat one and need to strain to release the chocolate brownies from the oven. Thus, you must burn some calories sitting on the porcelain throne, even if its just 1 or 2 calories. Think we should log it?

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Think we should log it?

My inner Beavis & Butthead just exploded..........heh, heh.......he said "log".
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    After all, it can be work since you are walking to the bathroom - even more calories if you have a big fat one and need to strain to release the chocolate brownies from the oven. Thus, you must burn some calories sitting on the porcelain throne, even if its just 1 or 2 calories. Think we should log it?

Sticky please.
  • carrieirowland
    carrieirowland Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeah, this effectively cracked me up.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Instead of sitting on the porcelain throne, why don't you squat? Burn more that way.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am regular enough that I count it in my daily activity and don't log it... If you only do this activity periodically, you may want to omit it from your daily activity level and count it as exercise.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ISEE.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Instead of sitting on the porcelain throne, why don't you squat? Burn more that way.

yeah..got to make sure you are pooping correctly
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Folks I am moving this topic to chit-chat... its seems more appropriate there.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Sex yes! Dropping the kids off at the pool? Negative ghostrider! LOL
  • peterzion
    Options
    This is similar to the question posted before, "Does diarrhea count as exercise?"
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Did you just eat at Taco Bell and have to run to the border...erm...the bathroom? If so, then YES! That's calorie burnin' stuff there!
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    "digesting food" and "sleeping" should be there too then lol
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    "digesting food" and "sleeping" should be there too then lol
    Considering merely sitting and being generally alive burns calories...lol.