New England Camping Anyone???

2»

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    This Canadian is soooo jealous that I live soooooo far away!!!! I'll need all the gushy details when it's over!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    can I bring a "friend"?

we can share a tent if we NEED to, I don't want to displace anyone.

:blushing:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    we gotta play bunco aka drunko!!!!!!
  • This Canadian is soooo jealous that I live soooooo far away!!!! I'll need all the gushy details when it's over!!!

Sits beside her Canadian friend , yup Im stuck here too. Details Ladies and Gents DETAILS!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    can I bring a "friend"?

we can share a tent if we NEED to, I don't want to displace anyone.

:blushing:

Sure, just don't scare the wildlife (or children) with the grunting noises!! (YES I SAID IT!!)
  • TamTastic
    Yes, I edited the last post to include children!! hehehe
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Oooh, can I join? My husband and I have been talking about going camping this summer, just trying to figure out when and where... :smile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Sure, just don't scare the wildlife (or children) with the grunting noises!! (YES I SAID IT!!)

:noway:

anyone have a soundproof tent??
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Ali and I got to talking in the other thread about camping and I figured I would put it out there to see if anyone else would want to go. Like Banks, etc..

LOL, can you picture it Ali?? Banks waking us up at 5 am to do the boot camp workout he designed??? HAHAHAHA!

Ali and I all hungover from the skinny girl margaritas!! ROFLMAO! Hair standing on end and looking like hell!!!

Drink a few for me!!! Would love to go.......but cant :grumble: This wedding planning thing takes way too much time and money...:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Ali and I got to talking in the other thread about camping and I figured I would put it out there to see if anyone else would want to go. Like Banks, etc..

LOL, can you picture it Ali?? Banks waking us up at 5 am to do the boot camp workout he designed??? HAHAHAHA!

Ali and I all hungover from the skinny girl margaritas!! ROFLMAO! Hair standing on end and looking like hell!!!

Drink a few for me!!! Would love to go.......but cant :grumble: This wedding planning thing takes way too much time and money...:laugh:

Awwww!! Well maybe one day!! :)
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Ali - we can carpool!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I can use my nifty wonderful new GPS to join the party. There HAS to be a low cal smore recipe!!!! My truck is packed and I am darn near burning rubber!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I wanna come.....:cry:
  • TamTastic
    I wanna come.....:cry:

Ummm, J..I kinda get the feeling you would be the one in the tent with a certain someone. Just a hunch!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Aww, but I *always* have to share a tent with Phatsis!!! :sad:
  • TamTastic

Hey, I imagine he would do a good job of keeping you warm!! :wink:

You've seen Brokeback Mountain right???
  • sgtinvincible

:cry: He gets....really...rough....when...he's....been....drinking.....:sad:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Ali - we can carpool!

Oh totally! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

:cry: He gets....really...rough....when...he's....been....drinking.....:sad:

:frown: that brute!!!