What, Im doing exercise?!?!

Options
I was just wondering if theres way of burning calories but you dont realise how hard work it is or enjoying it! haha
Sometimes i dont feel like going to the gym or going for a walk, but i do want to burn calories!
Bar cleaning has anyone found an exercise like this?! I think Im asking an impossible question!
Im just pure lazy hahaha!
xXx

Replies

• fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    Find something you enjoy doing... Do you like to walk,swim,bike, jump around at the play ground, dance.... any of these things can be fun as long as you like them ..... No one can tell you what you enjoy but you.....

I would suggest get out there and try different things...maybe try something new every week.... but give it a try you just might shock yourself.....
  • ashbergum
    ashbergum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Turbo jam! :) I love it and it's fun! I also find it much easier to go to the gym to work out and watch TV while I'm on the elliptical or something because it's a 20 minute drive to the gym and if I can get myself there, I usually end up working hard because I drove to get there and can't just stop and go snack or sit on the couch...
  • futfurd
    futfurd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Is there any excersize that doesn'r feel like excersize? No. This is a personal question. You have to find an activity you like to do. I love to lift weights and train in jiu-jitsu, and my wife loves aerobics. Find something you enjoy doing. that having been said lazy, and weight loss make for bad partners. You have to sweat or you aren't likely to get good results.
  • Helly86
    Helly86 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    whats Turbojam!??!

Im trying to build up the courage to join some classes at the gym, i duno what im so scared! hahaha

I wil try the TV idea, theres two studios at my gym, one with tellys and one wiv music, so def be working out in TV studio!

Thanks

Helen
    xXx
  • ileitch
    ileitch Posts: 99
    Options
    Dance dance revolution, Wii fit
  • Helly86
    Options
    I think i do need to get out there and find what really gets me blood pumping!

I get lonley and i fink thats my main problem, i dont mind if i got someone to do it with!! Need a good solo acitvity!

xXx
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Zumba!
  • Helly86
    Options
    They do Zumba at my gym, im def gonna start with that class! Gotta b good if someone else heard off it! Its a new one for me!

xXx
  • ashbergum
    Options
    whats Turbojam!??!

Im trying to build up the courage to join some classes at the gym, i duno what im so scared! hahaha

I wil try the TV idea, theres two studios at my gym, one with tellys and one wiv music, so def be working out in TV studio!

Thanks

Helen
    xXx

You can get it at beachbody.com and probably see clips from it on youtube... It's a DVD exercise program that combines kickboxing and dance to really upbeat music. It's pretty pricey, but I love it.. That's the thing you have to find something you love, because kickboxing is my love! :)

&& Don't be afraid of gym classes, I have only been going for a few weeks, but its so much fun, and no one is paying attention to you, they are all trying to watch themselves and get their form right. I love gym classes because I never want to sit down and take a break, I'd feel dumb in front of everyone, so it pushes me to keep going!
  • ashbergum
    Options
    I know alot of people who LOVE Zumba :) We have that at our gym as well... I don't like it so much because I'm not a dance type person, but I've only been once so I think that If I were more confident with the moves I'd have more fun with it ... Just try a bunch of different things and keep at the one you like the most!!